Belize Boutique Resort for sale locate in Bullet Tree Falls Cayo District on the Mopan River
MLS # R041606BT
This Belize Boutique Resort for sale offers exquisite accommodations for your guest and resort visitors.
NOTE: View the Belize Boutique Resort VIDEO at the bottom of this description!
With 10,000 square feet of pristine beauty, this Boutique Resort offers an abundance of amenities and tranquility for its guest.
Belize Boutique Resort : colonial style mansion
Trip Advisor awarded this resort with its 2016 Certificate of Excellence. This Boutique resort has all the fine and luxurious offerings while being situated on one of the most sought after areas of the Mopan Riverfront.
This Luxury Resort is designed as a unique colonial style mansion and features the finest and most luxurious suites in the Cayo District. It offers 8 comfortable and spacious accommodations and is an ideal base for weddings, honeymoon vacations, and family reunions. The resort is also a great location for executive retreats.
On the first floor, there is the dining room, office area with a functional fireplace, the Fabulous Professional Kitchen, Restaurant and Bar. The restaurant and bar features comfortable furnishings ideal for relaxation at the bar or starlit dining with river view on the veranda.
Belize Boutique Resort : Luxury Rooms
All rooms and suites offer breathtaking river and canopy views, hand carved mahogany beds, 10 feet high ceilings, and tropical hardwood floors. The rooms are furnished with intricately hand carved queen sized mahogany beds. With sleep-inducing cloud nine mattresses, you will find yourself resting in tranquility.
- All accommodations have Internet access and cable TV with over 140 US channels
- Independently operated air condition in every accommodation.
- All accommodations offer private bathrooms with hot and cold water
- Ceiling Fans, Closets and Dresser
- Exotic local art and handcrafts from Belize, Guatemala & Mexico
- Standard Luxury Rooms have queen beds, Belize Luxury Suites have King Beds
- Jacuzzi Tubs in Belize Luxury Suites
- Private Balcony in Belize Luxury Suites
Cool off in the infinity pool complete with waterfalls or jump into the Mopan River and ride the rapids via kayak or inter tubes. Not only will this cool you off, but it is great fun and enjoyment for your guest, friends and family.
Belize Boutique Resort : Location Location Location
Location is key: Easy access to nearby caves, nature reserves, and ancient Maya sites and the mystical Mayan underworld. Your clients will enjoy the near by cave tubing, hiking the Mayan Ruins, horseback riding, visiting the farmers market and many more activities the Cayo District has to offer.
The location of this resort attracts two different varieties of Toucans, Amazonia parakeets, and four different species of parrots when they make their daily breakfast visit on the nearby ‘Stinking Toe’, Bukut tree. This is a birdwatchers paradise.
Belize Boutique Resort: Bullet Tree Falls
Located in Bullet Tree Falls on the Paslow Falls Road this resort is close to all amenities yet far enough away to feel like you are staying deep in the jungles of Belize. Experience all the sounds of the jungle with the wildlife and the flowing river rapids as you rest on the verandah or your private balcony.
Getting to the resort is an easy 1.5 hour drive from the international airport or fly the regional airlines for a short 35 min flight to Maya Flats not far from this resort.
- 8 full baths and 2 half bath
- Decks – large outdoor living spaces
- Fully updated website
- Tour and travel services
- Laundry facilities
- Professional friendly staff and management team
- Hand pounded copper sinks from Mexico
- 25 kw self – contained automatic generator
- Hunter ceiling fans throughout
- Custom hand carved mahogany beds
- Orthopedic Cloud 9 mattresses
- Granite counter tops
- Individually controlled air conditioned units in all rooms and suites
- Infinity swimming pool with 2 waterfalls
- Private parking lot
- 300 plus feet of river front
- Lush tropically landscaped garden
- large variety of tropical fruit trees
- Panoramic views of the historical Mopan River and jungle
- 3 floors and basement 2500 sq ft per floor
- Utility basement: 6000 gallon cistern, water well, and river pump, laundry room , pantry, workshop, storage room, and pool room
- 1st floor has 12 ft high ceiling and 12″ crown moldings
Call us for a viewing of this amazing opportunity.