View Drone Video of Farm here:
Belize Two Homes on 29 Acres for Sale in Barton Creek
Looking for a peaceful, private property in Belize where you can live off the land?
Then you have found it!
Here is an approximately 29-acre property located near the Barton Creek Mennonite Community in Belize.
On this property, you will be in heaven with the ABUNDANCE of Jackfruit, avocados, oranges, coconuts, grapefruit, cherries, bananas and many more exotic fruit trees right at your fingertips in the 3 acre orchard.
As you will be living where the Mennonites are, you can also source fresh, chemical free baked goods, vegetables, dairy and meats.
If you enjoy listening to the water flowing down the wide creek, then this 1900 feet of frontage will be your FAVORITE delight!
This property features a large main home made with Belizean hardwoods, and it is designed with air flow in mind. The attention to detail in this home will be something you will appreciate, including the built in desk units that face right out to the creek.
There is a 2nd one bedroom suite style home, that has its own nicely appointed private bathroom.
Both homes have high-tech screens that keep out even the tiniest bugs.
Some extra Bonuses of this property are:
- Off Grid
- Built into the mountain Fuel Shed
- Under home garage and tool sheds
- Completely fenced in Solar Compound
- Screened in Porch with a view of the creek
- Solar System
- Passive solar hot water tank
- Solar chimney
- Orchard garage with power and 2 more older houses
- Well and rainwater catchment systems on 4 all houses
- Over 3500 feet of jungle walking trails
Included in the sale:
- 2 new hot water tanks
- new stove
- butane fridge
- 2-22 gallon butane tanks
- king and queen bed frames and bedside tables