Belize Private Resort and Dive Center on Glover’s Reef Atoll
MLS # R252202LC
This PADI 5 Star GOLD PALM Dive Center is located on a remote, secluded, environmentally friendly, and privately owned island, situated in the center of a world Heritage site, and Marine Reserve. Glover’s Reef Atoll is home to some of the most incredible diving, snorkeling and fishing found in Belize. This resort has the unique experience of being located just a 2 minute boat ride away from the world class dive site, called “Long Caye Wall”, which was rated as one of Jacques Cousteau’s top 10 dives of his life. The interior of the Atoll, is an aquatic wonderland that offers 700+ patch reefs that will amaze and inspire with its healthy reef and abundance of colorful aquatic life. Guests that stay at the resort, can enjoy world class diving, as well as walk in snorkeling right from shore, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding in the lagoon, and fly-fishing for BoneFish right from the beach.
The business is already well established for more than 20 years and has been booked almost completely full, year after year. It has excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and has earned Travelers Choice Awards, Certificates of Excellence and Green Leaders Platinum awards.
It recently was named the WINNER in the category of the Best Small Accommodation of the Year by the Belize Tourism Board.
This Eco–friendly resort is charmingly rustic with manicured grounds of tropical foliage and meandering white sand paths lined with conch shells, and candlelight at night, leading five private beachfront cabanas. The cabanas are welcoming, comfortable and clean, furnished and decorated with local art, oil and candle lanterns and solar powered lights. Each beach cabin has an inviting veranda with an ocean view and a hammock, great for enjoying the cool ocean breeze, reading a book or watching the sunset or the moon rise.
The resort provides personalized service and caters to individuals and small groups, for adventurous tropical island vacations, family vacations, a honeymoon or a romantic getaway.
- The resort is powered by solar and wind power with backup generators, that supply 12 volt and 110 volt power.
- Composting toilet
- Lighting; LED, coconut lights, garden and solar powered motion lights, all are 12 volt
- Rainwater collection and conservation
- Reverse Osmosis Desalinization System, turning sea water into pure drinking water
- Laundry; towels and linen re-use program to conserve on water, power usage and chemical consumption
- Showers are outdoor rainwater showers, hot and cold water 24/7
- Food compost and seaweed/garden compost are turned into fertilizer
- Recycling of glass and metal
- 343′ Ocean front footage
- 306′ Lagoon front footage
- 5 Ocean front guest cabanas/6 Ocean front guest rooms
- Owners house, Lagoon front
- Staff housing for 8, Lagoon front
- 132′ Dock and Shade Palapa
- Open Air Dining Hall, Lagoon front
- Full size Kitchen for supplying meals for 20+, x 3 meals per day, guests and staff
- Hot/Cold Rainwater Outdoor showers
- Composting toilets
- Gift shop
- 2 Offices
- Laundry facilities
- Thatch covered roof swing beds
- Yoga Deck, ocean front
- Massage Studio
DIVE SHOP FACILITIES:
- Accredited PADI 5 Star, Gold Palm Dive Center
- 25 sets of Scuba Dive Gear
- 25+ sets of Wetsuits, mask, fins, snorkel sets
- 80 scuba tanks
- 3 Bauer Dive Compressors
- Wet/Gear Room
- Compressor Room
INCLUDED IN SALE:
- 5 Motoroized boats
- 42 foot Wayward, partially covered with 3 x 200 HP Yamaha Engines
- 38 foot Colombian cargo boat with 2 x 200 Yamaha Engines
- 28 foot Dive Boat with 1 x 200 HP Yamaha Engine
- 25 foot Skiff with 1 x 40 HP Yamaha Engine
- 12 foot Dingy with 1 x 15 HP Yamaha Engine
- Water Toys
- 4 double Ocean Sit-on-Top Kayaks,2 single Ocean Sit-on-top Kayaks
- 3 Stand up Paddle Boards
- 1 Versa Board
- Re-roofed 6 buildings
- Bought 25 new scuba tanks
Contact us for more information or a viewing!