Belize Beautiful Five Bedroom Home in Mount Pleasant Creek Area
MLS #: LH262210MP
Just outside the Capital City, Belmopan lies a manicured 4.4 acre estate with 2 homes about 600 yards down an all weather gravel road just off the main George Price Highway. Looking down on the property from Google Maps you can see that the private homestead is etched from a sea of green tropical forest near the banks of a seasonal stream referred to as Mount Pleasant Creek. From the main house, the sounds of the creek and harmonious birds create a setting of escape from city life. The property is fully fenced and gardened and is accessed through a motorised gate down an African Tulip lined gravel driveway.
The lower level of the house is the guest quarters featuring 2 bedrooms. One room is fitted with 1 Double and a kitchenette. The other room is fitted with 2 twin beds and has a built-in wooden closet. This lower flat also features a cement bannister lined verandah and a barbecue area with its own kitchen island overlooking a 12’X24’ swimming pool to cool off on warm summer days. This flat is also designed to house 4 large vehicles within its secure carport, a feature that functions well for “migratory snowbirds”.
From the carport, you access the upper flat by a covered staircase that approaches an expansive covered wraparound porch fitted ceiling fans, sitting area, outdoor dining area, BBQ grill and hammocks. The porch railings have been outfitted with an “invisible” metal mesh for child and pet safety. Enter the house through overlapping sliding doors into an air conditioned open tiled floor plan featuring the kitchen, dining & living rooms. The kitchen is fitted with modern equipment and beautiful functional hardwood cabinets. The western half of this flat boasts 3 spacious bedrooms. The main bedroom is just off the kitchen and features air conditioning, a queen bed and double sink ensuite. The second bedroom is also air conditioned and is fitted with a queen bed while the third bedroom has 2 twin beds. Both bedrooms share a double sink bath that opens into the main living area.
This estate home is well planned and designed for long-term comfort and also for retirees who want to spend part of the year in Belize and part in their country of origin. It is a comfortable home that offers a sophisticated casual layout house gatherings and family visits.
Call us today to arrange a viewing to experience this personal retreat estate.
- Wireless Broadband Internet & Public Electricity
- Rain Catchment Water system of 3 tanks, 600, 1,200 & 1,500 gallons
- Water filtration and purification systems
- Mechanic Shed with tools storeroom
- 3 bedroom caretaker house down a cemented path with a playful wooden bridge
- Stable converted to a Woodwork Shop by current owners (24’X36’) easily convertible into a small house
- Small pasture behind woodwork shop
- Manicured grounds/gardens featuring half acre orange grove, Guava, Starfruit, Craboo, Sour Sap, Banana, Plantain, Avocado, Malay Apple, Coconuts, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lime, Custard Apple, Kenep, Mango, Cashew, Loroco Vine (edible flowers), Lemon Tea Tree, Vanilla Vines, Cedar and Mahogany trees.