Check out the Belize Property Video below:
Living in Belize on the Chetumal Bay
Living in Belize on the Chetumal Bay is a wonderful way to experience retiring in Belize or investing in Belize.
Home features breathtaking views of sun rises and moon rises along with the low ambient light making it wonderful for star gazing in the evenings. Relax by the bay on your back patio or from your sandy beach day or night.
This home is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom home with an open floor plan concept. The views from this home are amazing whether gazing out one of the many windows or relaxing out back on your personal sandy beach. This home is perfectly situated to catch the trade winds from all directions.
Approx. 1,000 sq. ft. including a 1 car garage and breezeway; about 650 sq ft living space perfect for two
Amenities of the Home
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with open concept living space
- Sandy Beach (only sandy beach in all of Corozal)
- Home is mostly furnished.
- Granite outdoor table with 6 chairs on the back patio
- Breezeway with attached 1 car Garage
All Appliances included:
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Gas Stove (less than one year old)
- Gas Barbecue
- Gas On Demand water heater
- Concrete construction
- Foundation contains pylons reaching 40 feet into the earth
- Home sits approx. 12 feet above sea level
Sustainable Living Systems
- Off-Grid with Solar and Generator power with deep battery power storage
- Separate rooms for generator and electrical components
- Ample Rainwater catchment system complete with 4 large containment systems capturing water for year around use.
Location of Home
Secluded yet not far from Corozal Town for grocery shopping, banks etc.
Neighborhood is in the area of Consejo one of the most popular places to live in the Corozal District
Close to the Mexico border which is perfect for a day of shopping at Sam’s Club, large shopping malls, take in a movie, wonderful restaurants or many other activities that the city of Chetumal has to offer.
Want to boat over to Chetumal? It is only 2 miles from you own personal beach!
Amazing views of the Chetumal Fireworks Shows from your back porch or personal beach!
If you would like to vacation in Cancun or any of the other beautiful Mexico cities, they are less than a days drive away. Cancun is a 5 hour drive on a nice highway system from the Belize border.
Fishing anyone? From this home you will have canal access to the Chetumal Bay or the Rio Hondo River.
This is a must see and a very unique opportunity in Belize.
Contact Rainforest Realty in Belize for more information today!