Go Back to Listing Page to view next gallery or description
Belize Resort in San Ignacio for Sale 23 Acres of Beauty
MLS # C131106SI
Belize Resort in San Ignacio for Sale 23 Acres of Beauty. Rainforest Realty of San Ignacio Belize has the following Belize Resort for Sale in the Cayo District of Belize. This resort is located just outside of San Ignacio Town. The entire property consists of 23 acres and is located on the north-facing flanks of the Mopan River valley on the outskirts of San Ignacio Town, Cayo District of Belize. San Ignacio is a wonderful walking town with a great diversity of people from all over the world. Expats and Locals live side by side sharing in the wonders of the beautiful rivers, rainforest, & ruins while participating in the laid back lifestyle of Belize. Each of the 6 cabanas has a commanding view of the river valley and the broadleaf forest known as the ‘Green Ocean’ and has night time views of the lights of Cahal Pech and San Ignacio town. The mountains of Guatemala are seen to the west.
The Cayo District of Belize is a prime Central American birding location, over 500 species of birds both resident and migratory have been observed in Belize. In addition to the wildlife, flora and fauna, there are several activities such as cave tubing within minutes from this property. Take your family and friends on the adventure of a lifetime when you take in the ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal) Cave in Belize. Hike the cave that is one of the top caves in the world to visit according to National Geographic.
This Belize resort consist of the following facilities:
• Main Home – (2 on demand water heaters) housing a large meeting room, main office, bathroom, master bedroom and bath, and small guest room, internet access.
The tile work in the master bathroom and guest bathroom in the main house is custom tile work and the tiles were imported from Mexico. The copper sink and ceramic sink, also custom features, were imported as we ordered them from the USA and shipped them into Belize. Custom fixtures are found throughout the site that include Hunter Fans.
• Cabanas – 6 rooms each with a private bath (3 structures), furnished with beds, linens, desk and chair, small refrigerator
• Kitchen/Dining Room with On demand water heater, stove, refrigerator, freezer, equipment e.g. juice machine, cooking and service dishes.
• Caretaker Home
• On-site library / meeting room for group activities
• Satellite access to the internet 24 hours a day – wireless access
• Utility Structure—water pressure booster and 3 conventional water heaters
• Propane buildings “dog” houses – 6 each
• Aviary Compound – Intake, Rehabilitation, water reservoir, and two stand alone Ambassador buildings
• Horse Stable
• Two guardian backup generators 15kw
• A list of tools and furniture necessary to carry on the care of the property are available for serious inquiries. The majority of furniture was custom designed and hand built by Mr. Medina of Medina Furniture in San Ignacio.
This property can continue on as a resort or use is as an education center, assisted living facility or great to keep it all to yourself and your family and friends. This property is perfect as a family retreat or make it your permanent home.
This Belize resort was built with the most attention to detail. All utilities are under ground to preserve the beauty of the property. All amenities are available such as internet, back up generators, and hot water heaters. Additionally the resort has a large professional kitchen. Enjoy all the mahogany furnishings which were handmade by local wood working artist.
For more information or to schedule a showing of this Belize property please contact us.
about this property…
This resort has operated as a non-profit as part of a Bio-Diversity Conservation Plan. As part of this plan, an Avian Rehabilitation and Release, Education Center and Habitat Restoration program operated on this property. Although the Avian Rescue is currently not operating, all the facilities and operating procedures are available should the new owner want to resurrect the Avian Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release program.