Belize Lagoon Front Estate for Sale in Corozal District Belize
SHANGRI-LA IN PROGRESSO, COROZAL
We named our property SHANGRI-LA based on the emotions inspired by being here. What is the definition of SHANGRI-LA ? The definition of SHANGRI-LA is “An imaginary Utopia, an imaginary & remote Paradise. This definition is exactly what this property is.
Nestled on the beautiful Progresso Lagoon surrounded by swaying palm trees, a remote idyllic hideaway where relaxation approaches perfection. This is one of Belize’s best kept secret locations, comfortably landscaped while retaining its unique unspoiled beauty.
The property is located between Corozal and Orange Walk. Approximately 1 hour and a half drive from Belize city and 30 minutes from Orange Walk Town. Approximately 1 hour drive going over a unique ferry to Chetumal, Mexico and on to Cancun. There are lots of shopping malls and movie theater in Chetumal.
The property has lots of fruit trees, mahogany trees and unlimited amount of coconut trees. Over 1000’ of waterfront ideal for swimming and accessible by boat to the Corozal Bay and on to the island of San Pedro, Ambergis Caye.
Ideal potential for this property would be:
Assisted Living Senior Facility
Details of Property: 11.267 acres of Land with multiple buildings and 1000 foot of Progresso Lagoon Front
The property carries a residential concrete bungalow Building, an Entertainment slab foundation, an incomplete proposed conference building, children facility and gazebos, public bathroom & laundry room, and three guest houses one that are fully complete and other two which construction stage is about 25% completion.
The property is located in a residential and commercial section of the village and the entire property is fenced with a stone wall (front entrance) and bob wire fencing around the perimeter. The property also carries a well constructed sea wall and a marina measuring 1000 ft in length x 14 ft wide.
- The residential building has total measurement of 1,367 square feet and consist of consist of a living room, dining room, a kitchen, three bedrooms, one bathrooms and a utility room. The building also caries a front patio 10’ – 0” x 34’ – 0”
- The entertainment slab foundation has a total of 4,537 square feet and is elevated 3 feet from ground level.
- The proposed conference building is an incomplete structure and measures 31 feet x 31 feet having a 7 feet patio which extend to the front and left section of the building. The constructions carried out on the building are foundation to external walls including installation of some slide glass windows, plumbing & electrical installation.
- The children facility caries a swing, slide and thatch shed roofing measuring 5’ x 5’.
- There are a total of 4 gazebo with thatch shed roofing and caries electrical outlet and Light fixtures.The measurements are as follows:
- Gazebo 1, 10 feet x 14feet
- Gazebo 2, 9 feet x 10 feet
- Gazebo 3, 8 feet x 8feet
- Gazebo 4, 8 ft x 5 ft and is constructed near the lagoon, to act as water slide. It is an elevated construction with stairs, tiles flooring, walls and thatch roofing.
- Public bathroom and laundry building measures 9 feet x 14 feet.
- The measurement and description of the guess building are as follows:
- Guest Building A 18 feet x 26 feet with an additional 9 ft x 14 ft bathroom and washroom area. Construction stage is up to floor slab.
- Guest Building B 18 feet x 26 feet with an additional 9 ft x 14 ft bathroom and washroom area. Construction stage is up to floor slab.
- Guest Building C 13 feet x 23 feet fully complete.
- Land Conditions: The condition of the land is well kept with a beautiful lawn and various type fruit tress
- Road Access Condition: Road access is available with all proper infrastructure in place.
- Electricity: Power is supplied through access to BEL power supply.
- Water: Water system will be through the means of a well or water pump system.
- Telephone: BTL telephone line is available in this area.
- Cable TV: Cable network is not available
- Sewage: There is no provision for connection of the Central Sewerage System operated by the Belize Water Services Ltd. Waste disposal will therefore be through septic Tank.
- Distance to nearest School: The primary and secondary school is will be through the medium of a public or private transportation of their students.
The potential for this property is endless for the person with extensive vision.
Contact us for a showing.