Belize Exclusive Resort Style Home for Sale Ambergris Caye Island
MSL # OR041205AC
Belize Exclusive Resort Style Home for Sale Ambergris Caye Island : Rainforest Realty of San Ignacio is offering this Belize Private and Exclusive Resort Style Home for Sale on the Island of Ambergris Caye. This 2.95 acre retreat has 400 feet of Beachfront. The property is located on the west side of the island and features a mature landscape, two homes, marina, 2 boats, self-sustaining infrastructure, and is turn-key move in condition.
- Mature landscaping includes over 200 hibiscus bushes, over 50 orchid plants, over 50 palm trees (including coconut bearing palms) and multiple varieties of indigenous trees and plants to include mangrove, gumbo limbo, poison wood, ziricote, all on “high” ground for the island.
- HOMES: Both houses are constructed of poured concrete with some concrete block built to South American seismic+ standards. The foundations of both houses are tied into solid bedrock. Roofs are 5-inch poured concrete with tile on top. Both houses have hurricane protection systems.
- 1 Main Home: 2 story; main living quarters of 1960 square feet upstairs with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (showers), great room, screened veranda, office area, kitchen with island, 76 feet from sea, beautiful sea and vegetation views (“tree house” feeling), vaulted ceiling 16’ high at peak, 2 bay windows, floor tiled throughout, custom hardwood cabinetry throughout, inside staircase, inside downstairs storage room; partially furnished: refrigerator, chest freezer, stove/oven (gas), microwave, 52” HD flat screen TV, 3G wireless Internet, 2 ceiling fans, most furniture, craps table. 1960 square feet downstairs with storage areas, bathroom, shower, battery bank, solar controllers – inverter – computer, water pumps, butane tanks.
- 1 Caretaker/Guest Home: 760 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 baths (showers), family room, refrigerator, stove/oven, porch.
- Infrastructure include with the sale:
- Homes : both houses are completely self-sustained, green, “off the grid”):
- Electricity: solar system with 42 solar panels, controllers, inverter/computer, battery bank, 12.5kw back-up generator in separate concrete house.
- Water: 60,000 gallons water storage capacity for rain water and/or reverse osmosis generated water, 3 cisterns for rain water collection with 3 pumps all interconnected to support both houses, reverse osmosis system to generate pure water from sea water.
- Marina: protected channel and marina for boats.
- Boats: 2 custom built 20’ Fiberglas boats, one boat with 90hp Evinrude E-tech outboard and live bait well/console/storage compartments/ 2 automatic bilge pumps, one boat with 25 hp Evinrude E-tech outboard, automatic bilge pump.
- Satellite dishes: three 8’ satellite dishes for television, one 6’ satellite dish for Internet.
- Bedrock: houses, generator house, solar panels’ pillars are all tied to solid bedrock.
- Communications: 3G wireless: via BTL; with VPN and router, we receive Netflix and caretaker’s house receives wireless Internet from router in main house – VPN service is $15.13US per month. US Vonage phone service available through the VPN.
- Activities right off the beach include snorkeling, fishing, lobstering, bird watching, windsurfing, kite boarding and swimming. For those who enjoy scuba diving, the reserve is within minutes of this property featuring the best diving on the spectacular Belize Barrier Reef.
Property taxes: $147.50US per year. For qualified inquires, a list of expenses and inventory is available.
Enjoy this luxury Caribbean property for your own home, 2nd home, investment property, or exclusive vacation rental by owner.
As this is a very unique offering, special consideration must be taken to maintain confidentiality for both buyer and seller. Any inquiries for further information will require a signed non-disclosure agreement and reasonable proof of ability to purchase this one of a kind property.