International Belize Buyers Consultant
Enlisting a BELIZE BUYERS CONSULTANT REALTOR® for your property purchase in a foreign country is the first decision and most critical decision you will make in the process of purchasing property in Belize or Beyond. So what is a BUYERS CONSULTANT anyway?
A real estate buyer’s consultant represents the consumer who is purchasing property in a real estate transaction, not the seller. The buyer’s consultant works for, and owes fiduciary responsibilities to the real estate buyer and has the buyer’s best interests in mind throughout the entire real estate transaction. Why is Rainforest Realty the first choice to make as your Belize BUYERS CONSULTANT? It starts with our mission statement and the story behind how Rainforest Realty was born in Belize.
Lets start with how Rainforest Realty was created in Belize. Macarena Rose the founder and owner of Rainforest Realty, first came to Belize as a Director of her church to teach a Reiki class at the Cahal Pech Resort. Once she was in Belize she had the overwhelming feeling that she was suppose to live in Belize and specifically San Ignacio Belize.
The short version of this story, as it relates to real estate in Belize, is that through her own property search efforts she became a victim of what is called “Net Listing” or what some call “Gringo Pricing”. She was shown the same piece of property at 3 different prices from 3 different so called “Real Estate Agents”. Although Net Listings are unethical, she quickly found out that they are not illegal in Belize.
Although Belize has laws on how property is transferred, Belize does not regulate the Real Estate sales industry and therefore it is totally a “Buyer Beware” process. After discussing her total disappointment of the situation to a political minister at the time, he challenged her to show people how to function as a real estate professional by giving her 20 properties to sell for him. So long story short, she took his challenge and started Rainforest Realty.
To receive access to our network of professionals including International Banking, Expatriate Tax Consultants, Title Transfer Lawyers, International Moving Resources & Relocation Experts – sign up on the form below to be part of our International Buyers Consultancy program. We will contact you and get you started on your new lifestyle adventure in Belize or Beyond….
The Passions of Rainforest Realty to this day are the following:
- Mission Statement : To Provide both Expatriates & Local Belizean’s with a safe haven for Ethical Real Estate Transactions
- Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Loyalty, Client & Community Service, Enjoying People and Life, Family & Friends, Continuing Education, Industry Competency – CIPS (Certified International Real Estate Specialists), & Living the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics.
- Community Outreach : Cornerstone Foundation, Rotary, Educational Sponsorship, The Humane Society, Healthcare (Eye Glasses for Children) and many more……
1. There is now a credible Buyers Agent in Belize backed by the National Association of REALTORS as all Rainforest Realty agents are legitimate REALTORS through NARs International Division of REALTORS.
2. Macarena Rose is a founding member of the first ever Real Estate Association in Belize.
3. Macarena Rose signed the BI-Lateral Agreement with the National Association of Relators at their National Conference in Las Vegas Nevada celebrating the inclusion of the country of Belize as part of the National Association of Realtors International Family.
4. The Code of Ethics is an oath we each live by upon becoming a REALTOR® with the National Association of REALTORS. The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of The National Association of REALTORS® establishes obligations that a real estate professional who is a member (a REALTOR®) must comply with to ensure that all parties to the transaction are treated fairly.
Be sure to sign up on the form above to get started with your BELIZE BUYERS CONSULTANT.
We also offer these other services: